Omega 3 test and other 32 fatty acid markers | From home and pain free
£ 99.00Add to compare
Many people know that omega 3 has anti-inflammatory properties, and omega 6, on the contrary, can cause inflammation. Inflammation is the root cause of many diseases: cardiovascular, autoimmune, oncology, metabolic, and hormonal changes.
Modern nutrition has a low concentration of omega-3 and a very high concentration of omega-6, which provokes the development of diseases and contributes to the early development of chronic conditions.
Now everyone can determine the amount of omega-3 and 6 in their body, adjust and optimize levels to prevent the development of diseases and improve well-being.
To find out the many health benefits of omega-3, click here.
Typical omega 3 test requires a venous blood sample and is more invasive than the innovative method. New advances in technology allow for a more straightforward approach. Just one drop of blood requires to get accurate results of your current fatty acids level.
Three reasons why you need to do an Omega 3 test?
- Control your level. Many take omega intermittently or regularly in a blind way, which is not the right approach. For our body to be in balance, it is necessary to give nutrients in the amount the body needs to reach the optimal level.
- Personalized approach. After receiving the Omega 3 test results, your health practitioner will prescribe you a targeted dose, form, and time you should take the supplements to reach optimal results. You can find out which quantity your body needs using the online calculator. The link will be sent to you with the results.
- Track and optimize the result. Observe how the nutrition protocol, dietary supplements, and changing your habits affect your fatty acids.
What markers the Omega 3 test includes?
- Omega 3 index. Measures the amount of EPA and DHA in the erythrocyte membrane. A high concentration of EPA and DHA is a sign that you are getting enough healthy fats in your diet and guarantees the prevention of chronic diseases.
- The ratio of Omega 6 to 3. Shows the balance between omega 6 and 3.
- Fatty acids: AA: EPA ratio. The ratio indicates the balance of AA (arachidonic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid). These are essential fatty acids for metabolism. They strongly influence many functions, from blood clotting to labor and inflammatory responses. When these fatty acids have deviations in the ratio, it will inevitably lead to inflammation and serious diseases. This is why it is essential to know these markers to correct them in time.
- Trans fat index. Measures the amount of industrially produced trans fats in the body. Various clinical studies have long proven that using products with trans fats increases the risk of heart disease and negatively affects all body systems.
- Fatty acids: individual level. Includes other 24 fatty acids. Although there is still not much scientific information about how these fatty acids affect our health, the values give a good idea about your lifestyle, diet, and health.
The Omega 3 test is especially important if you have any disease; it will help achieve balance in the body much quicker.
How does the Omega 3 test is performed?
After you order the Omega 3 test, we will process your order, and in a few working days, you will receive your test kit with detailed instructions. At home, at a convenient time, better in the morning before breakfast, you can perform this Omega 3 test. With a single-use lancet, make a prick in a finger, and follow the test kit’s instructions (please read the instructions attentively before doing the Omega 3 test). The test is painless and can be done in less than a minute. After the sample is collected, please send it to the lab in the pre-paid envelope, which is provided with the test kit.
After the results are ready, you can book your free consultation with a nutritionist. To book the consultation, please fill in the contact form on the website.
Для шкіри, волосся і нігтів