Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides – healthy skin, hair, nails and conective tissue
£ 29.95Add to compare
I am sure everyone wants to have glorious skin, strong nails, beautiful hair, healthy joints, and ligaments. In order to have that, each person should take care to provide the building blocks this tissue is made of. Unfortunately, our modern lifestyle lacks those elements, and on top of our unhealthy lifestyle, poor nutrition, insufficient hydration, and a lack of physical activity affect our connective tissue’s health and appearance.
Health starts from within, and to support it, we can supplement with highly bioavailable Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides developed by Nature’s Plus.
Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides are the primary building blocks that form connective tissue: tendons, ligaments, cartilage, skin, and joints.
Unfortunately, after 25 years old, the synthesis of this protein gradually decreases. Signs and symptoms of collagen deficiency:
- joint problems
- premature wrinkles
- decreased skin elasticity
- skin loses its tonicity and structure
- hair becomes thin and falls out in much greater quantity
The above signs and symptoms are also linked to a poorly functioning digestive system. Poor digestion means protein digestion and absorption issues are probably present. Supplementing with highly bioavailable Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides may help to resolve or slow down the progression of the above symptoms and conditions.
I recommend this collagen to all my clients and use it myself because it is the best product on the market.
Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides by Nature’s Plus:
- This protein is obtained from beef, wild cod, chicken, and eggshells. All the ingredients are clean from toxic elements and ensure a high standard source of collagen.
- It includes 6 types of collagen peptides (I, II, III, IV, V, and X). Such a combination provides building blocks not only for skin (type II and III) but for a wide range of bodily needs.
Directions for use:
Mix 1 scoop of Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides in 350 ml of cold or warm water or as directed by your Nutritional Therapist.
Products that work in synergy while you are taking collagen:
Vitamin C. Vitamin C is the most needed cofactor, especially to improve skin elasticity, strengthen blood vessel walls, and activate immunity.
Glutathione Complex – the most powerful antioxidant supplement with excellent cofactors.