Comprehensive Nutritional Test£599
Comprehensive Nutritional Deficiencies Test in Tunbridge Wells
The Comprehensive Nutritional Test identifies the status of our most needed nutrients and detect deficiencies. It will provide a clear picture to determine personalised supplementation needs for vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, antioxidants and amino acids.
This test is an advanced diagnostic tool that should be performed when a chronic condition is present. Knowing the nutritional weaknesses will help to build a more tailored plan which will speed up the recovery time.
It is also a valuable tool when one desires to optimise nutrients for general health and/or sport/fitness optimisation, because it provides information about metabolic pathways and a comprehensive nutritional evaluation.
A Genomics Biomarker could be added to this test to enhance the personalisation of the therapy. If interested please enquire below
You would benefit from this test if you are affected by:
Mood disorders including:
- Low mood
- Bipolar disorder
Energy production disorders including:
- Low energy all day long
- Difficulty to wake up in the morning
- Low energy and drowsiness after meals
- Bodily pain after mild exercise (e.g. brisk walk or steps)
Digestive disorders including:
- IBS and IBD
- Excessive gas and bloating
- Abdominal pain when or after eating
Musculo-Skeletal disorders including:
- Chronic pain
- Cramps and spasms
- Inflammation in joints
- Stiffness in the morning
Other heath complaints:
- Weight loss or gain
- Frequent headaches
- All skin conditions (acne, eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis)
The Comprehensive test provides a clear interpretation of health markers with a suggested supplement protocol to correct deficiencies. It will also give the information on nutrient function, factors of depletion and dietary sources.
This test requires a urine sample and venous blood sample which is processed in a particular way.
The Comprehensive Nutritional Test evaluates:
- Energy metabolism.
- Carbohydrate metabolism.
- Neurotransmitter metabolites.
- Bacteria / Yeast / Fungal Markers.
- Malabsorption and Dis-biosis Markers.
- Metabolic Analysis using unite organic acids.
- Cellular Energy & Mitochondrial Metabolites.
- Essential nutrients (vitamins, minerals and cofactors) including copper, magnesium, manganese, potassium, selenium and zinc.
- Most common toxic elements including lead, mercury, antimony, arsenic, cadmium, tin and detoxification markers.
- Oxidative Stress Analysis tested in both urine and blood; this includes Glutathione (whole blood), lipid perioxides, 8-OhbG and Coenzyme Q10.
- Complete picture of Amino-acids including essential, non essential amino acids and intermediary metabolites.
- Red Blood Cells essential and metabolic Fatty Acids including Omega 3, 6, 9, 7 and saturates Fatty Acids.
Adds on available for Genetic Factors:
SNPs-MTHFR, COMT, TNF-α, and APOE
This very comprehensive test will keep your mind at peace because it will answer what you really require in terms of nutrients and to improve metabolic pathways. This will allow you to create a plan specifically tailored to your nutritional and metabolic needs.
To order this Comprehensive Test please fill in the form below.
Order this test:
Other tests that could be of interest to you: