Functional Medicine 5R Approach: 2nd step REPLACE
During your 2nd step of 5R Functional Approach to Health you should concentrate on finding ways to replacing your old habits for healthier alternatives. This involves finding and implementing healthier food choices as well as learning about good habits which improve your health and this step is a lifelong process.
I invite you to read these articles in order to identify and remedy the weak points that are responsible for deterioration of health.
During REPLACE 5R Approach I advise you to look into:
– daily stress reduction techniques
– regular meals and optimal hydration
– enough protein for the body to regenerate and function properly
– increase foods rich in enzymes to reduce inflammation and more efficiently extract nutrients
– optimise the amount of fibre to support digestive health, regulate bowel motility, feed good gut bacteria and eliminate toxins
– support the production of hydrochloric acid by drinking Digestive Elixir which will result in better digestion, nutrient extraction and antibacterial properties.
– optimise your vitamins, minerals and other micro/macro compounds.
Do you need professional support in choosing the right nutrients? Book your free 15 minute Preliminary Consultation or an Express Nutritional Consultation.
This is just a brief overview of some changes which should happen in your life when you apply the 5R Approach to Health. If there is something else you add to this which is not mentioned, please do share your experience with us by leaving a comment below.